Sunday, September 7, 2008

We made it through our first week.....

at school and at work. The kids love their teachers thank goodness. I am loving my daycare schedule so far.

It was a wonderful first week!

Today the girls start their technical dance lessons with Marsden. Tomorrow they start their regular season at Fox Valley Stars. They are in the Starlette Hip Hop group this year so it will be interesting to see them do this type of dance. Ida seems more fluid with her movements than Adasen does. Adasen did really well with the pom style dance so I'm hoping she goes back to that next season. LOL I never want to discourage my girls in anything they want to try so I thought I'd let them do the Hip Hop this time around.

Parker starts band this coming week. He is playing the Baritone. It's very big and very loud. The dogs hate it. Parker also plays the electric guitar. He has been taking private lessons for just over a year now and he is really good at it. I love to hear him play the guitar. He even wrote his own song (music notes and all) and he and his teacher recorded it. I think Parker has a musical gift and I hope that he continues to explore this talent!

I think that's about it for now. We are leaving for church in a few minutes.

Happy Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Maryann said...

Tell Ida she can teach me hip hop, lol.