Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My little Adasen

has such a big heart and a true talent for art...... I tried to scan and save something that she made but my darned scanner isn't working. I can only copy. I tell ya'!

Adasen made a little card for Checkers (her hammy that passed). You'll have to get a mental picture of it since I can't scan it and share it with you. :0)

The front of the card has Adasen (and her face is a heart). She is saying, "I love you Checkers" and there are about thirty hearts floating around her along with x and o's. There is a little tombstone on the ground that reads, "Here lies Checkers" and on the side there is a little note that says, "You were a hamster like no other. I love you."

The inside of the card to the left has a hamster wheel (hamsters spend about six hours per night on their wheel) and it says, "Big hamster wheel in the sky." Her first hamster Kool Aid is walking towards the big wheel and Checkers is floating up from the ground towards the wheel in a big heart balloon. Adasen is on the ground crying. (As I am as I type this.)

On the right side of the card there is a little milkbone with angel wings (Checkers loved his milkbones. They helped to keep his little teeth short)

The card reads.... Checkers I will miss you very much. I hope you enjoy Kool Aid your brother. I'm so glad you did not suffer. You just fell asleep on a gentle cloud. I was glad to have been your Mom. You were not just a pet. You were my friend. I will love you forever even if I get another hamster. Love, Mom

There is a big heart with angel wings below her message and then below that reads.... PS, Did you hear me cry? xoxoxoxoxo

OH MY GOSH! What more can I say? This card says it all....... what a loving, giving, Motherly child I have in little Adasen. I am blessed!

Rest in peace sweet little Checkers and know that you were loved. Truly loved.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

She does have a big heart. How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa!
Boy your little girl is a sweety!

Look at this, I can comment now.;o)

Parrett Five said...

Debbie, I changed it so that you could comment.

Maryann said...

ohmigosh, I want to laugh and cry all at the same time. How funny and sweet. What a big heart she has. You have done well, Lisa.

xoxo