Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm on the mend.....

Finally! It has been a week from you know what! Today was the first day I was able to get dressed and do my hair. The rest of the week was spent in my lounge wear. Yesterday I was in bed all day except when I got up to eat a few bites of lunch that Greg picked up for me. I haven't been this sick in years!

I had family visiting today and I had to get up and going because it was Parker's last football game for the season. They won... 26-13 I believe. It was a great game!

The girls spent the day at Chaps with Grandma. They had a blast!!!

Now I'm just enjoying the breeze that is coming through the window. I'm so happy to finally feel a little bit better. I should be back to normal in a few more days. Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Leese,
Glad you are starting to feel better!

Claire said...

Happy to hear you are beginning to feel better.

(((HUGS)))