Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh my goodness....

I forgot that I have been blogging. No kidding. I have been checking everyone else's blogs and keeping up to date on their life's happenings but I've neglected to blog about my own. LOL I tell ya', I do have natural blond highlights. :0)

We had friends visiting today from Bonduel (about 45 minutes away). We normally only see them twice a year but when we do get together, it's wonderful! My friend Lynn is a Christian and she always makes me hunger to be closer to God when she's around. She is so positive and she always makes me smile. I love her.

Her daughter and son did not want to leave when it was time to go and that made me feel good.

It took me eight hours to thoroughly clean yesterday (vacuumed vents, ceiling fan, baseboards, etc....) and it was so nice to just enjoy the day and not worry about the way the house looked.

I feel refreshed!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

LOL @ I do have natural blond highlights.

Maryann said...

Haha, at the blonde highlights!