Friday, August 29, 2008

So I tried to add pictures.......



but it only allowed me to add one and it put it at the bottom of the blog..... so obviously I have to work on this some more. I have hundreds (literally) of pictures to share. I would of course condense but I'd at least like to add ten or twenty. LOL Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!! Please...

Well, I just added two more pictures to this blog entry. One is of my girlies Adasen and Ida and the other is of Parker with his authentic Sombrero and Mexican blanket. He bargained for these while he was vacationing in Mexico this summer with his Papaw.

Anyway, back to my original question....... I still need help with the pictures. LOL I'm a dork.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm not much help with posting photos. I'm lucky I can just get a few up. Claire is good at it! Check with her.

Parrett Five said...

Thanks for the tip. I have so many to share. I should try to add a slide show. That would be the easiest. LOL