Monday, August 18, 2008

Yummy!

I just had spicy roll sushi and fish dumplings for supper. The wasabi paste really gives it the zinngggg that I love so much!

Tomorrow is our big day! We are taking the kiddos up to MI (1 1/2 hours away) to spend time with their Grandparents so that Greg and I can have some much needed couple time!! Our 14th wedding anniversary is on Wed.

We have reservations at a nice restaurant in Green Bay (Hinterland). We also plan to take in a few movies, to catch a comedy show at The Comedy Cafe, to do some walking on the Ave, and to get smoothies (soooo healthy)!

I'm just excited to have some alone time with my MAN!! LOL

If the house is a rocken', don't come a knocken'! LMSO!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hope you and Greg have a wonderful and romantic time together!

Can't wait to hear all about it. Well...not all! I'm not about to knock!

Kerrie said...

Lisa!! You finally started a blog and didn't tell anyone!!
I'm so excited - I think about you and that beautiful family often. :-)
Have a WONDERFUL Anniversary!